Friday 24 October 2014

Diwali pick: Chanderi Charms

Hello everyone..!
Hope all of you had a smashing diwali.
I  have always been celebrating it with family and friends. It is a beautiful festival that brightens up the house and environment.
I had lots of fun with rangoli, diyas, bursting crackers and of course posing for my blog :) 

Festival of lights always brings out the festive side in me. I picked this lovely chanderi suit piece for this diwali.

The light weight, hand spun cotton with a look of royalty explains why chanderi remains the choicest piece of garment across generations.
The chanderi fabric is known for its transparency, buttis and sheer texture.
Accessorized it with a Sia Art neckpiece, ear ring, finger ring & bangles from Fashion & You


Charm your prince..chanderi way ;)
Until next time..Be Your Beautiful Self..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment